Frequently Asked Questions
What is a harvest box (CSA)?
- The harvest box is a membership program, where members receive a weekly box of fresh local produce. The produce is harvested weekly and members either pick up or have their boxes delivered.
Where are you located?
- We are located in the Holland Marsh. 365 King street, Newmarket, L3Y4V9.
What payment options do you have?
- We accept all payments made on our website ( Credit card, PayPal, Debit)
- We also accept offline payments (etransfers, cash or cheque)
Do you have payment plans?
- We have three different options for payment.
1) Full Payment
2) Two instalments (first payment due upon registration, second payment due August 7th, 2020
3) Biweekly payments. Payment for the first two weeks is required upon registration.
When does the program start?
- The 2020 season will begin on June 4, 2020.
How long does the program run?
- The program runs for 20 weeks. Ending on October 16th, 2020
What is included in the harvest boxes?
- The boxes will include "in season" produce. We try our very best to have the staple items such as potatoes, carrots, onions etc but of course we will be including items not normally purchased. We strive to have 6-8 different items. Will vary from week to week.
Where do you deliver?
- We deliver to Bradford, Newmarket, Holland landing, Aurora, Schomberg, Keswick, Barrie, Mount Albert. (please inquire if you don't see your area).
What are your delivery times and dates?
- Delivery dates will be Thursday afternoon and Friday mornings. (because we are a family business, some personal emergencies may happen, forcing delivery times and dates to change. You will be informed in the event that we have to reschedule)
How does the exchanges of the boxes work?
- Each week you will be required to return the box from the previous week.
How does pick up work?
- Pick up times will be Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. You will be picking up the harvest box from our farm 365 King street, Newmarket, L3Y4V9. (because we are a family business, some personal emergencies may happen, forcing the pick up times to change. You will be informed in the event that we need to reschedule.)
Can I switch out items that I don't like?
- Members who are picking up their boxes may switch out items they do not enjoy. Up to 2 items per week. This is dependent on availability of extra items.
What happens when I go on vacation?
- We allow 2 weeks to be skipped for vacation. Those two weeks will be either refunded to you if you pay online. Or we will deduct the cost from your office payment.
We are so thankful for your support. If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us at